Isolate Tension without Nip Rollers or S-Wraps
An Isoten Vacuum Roll pulls the web into intimate contact with the roll, increasing friction forces that help prevent web slippage. The result is a highly effective web control device that can handle much lower tensions and much higher tension differentials.
Vacuum Roll Options:
- Selectable vacuum zones (for wrap angles)
- Polymer compound roll coverings
- Stainless steel mesh screens
- Felt screens (for delicate webs)
- Cantilevered vacuum roll designs
- Clean room designs
- Custom vacuum supply connections
- Variable Zone Width - improves vacuum performance while maintaining quiet operation.
Read the Vacuum Roll article published in PFFC Magazine
Download the Vacuum Roll Specification Guide